BAUDETTE HIGH SCHOOL
The new Baudette High School encompassed all twelve grades. The three story brick structure replaced the 1909 frame building that was lost in the 1910 fire.
At a cost of $50.000, the modern new building was ready to accommodate 300 hundred students by September of 1915. Over the years, as surrounding school districts consolidated, the school received several additions and was eventually renamed the Lake of the Woods School. It continued to serve the education needs of Baudette and surrounding communities until 1991 when a new school was built west of Baudette. The building was torn down in 1993.