Exhibit Gallery-RadiosThe 1913 gallery

Photo Gallery - Looking back on 1914

dredge

Cross Dodds Lumber which had been in the retail lumber business in Spooner since 1907 decided to expand to Baudette in 1914. The company secured land just north of the Congregational Church and built new sheds and the main building that are pictured here. Harold Hanson, the manager of the Spooner business, became the manager of the new location. In 1936 Clarke Dodds bought out his silent partner A.C. Cross and the company changed its name to Dodds Lumber Company. All but the north warehouse of the lumberyard was destroyed by fire in 1974.  Temporary locations in East Baudette were used for a couple of years until a new building could be built at the Baudette site.  Continuing there today, Dodds Lumber is the oldest family owned business in Baudette.

Fair ExhibitsFirst State Bank of Williams DredgeDodds Lumber Co. Fatal Balloon AscensionLawn Party
4th of JulySteamer Keenora

gun clubDitched Ford

Weisenhaus homesteadPassenger Train
 
Website Design by North Star Interactive